Savers FUNDrive results

On March 25, Burr School collected:

2024 lbs of soft  x .20 = $404.80

700 lbs of hard x .10 =  $70.00

340 lbs of books x .02 = $6.80

Furniture 8 pieces @ .05 = $0.40 

             Total                   $482.00

Congratulations to all the helpers at the Burr School! Many thanks for all your efforts and to all your generous donors. Not only did you make almost $500 for your school, you all helped in Savers’ efforts to keep thousands of pounds of reusable goods out of landfills, so thank you for that too!

I also wanted to extend my gratitude for your patience. Jacques got caught up at the first pick up because the store didn’t have an extra person in production to help unload, so thank you for waiting  and being so understanding. I always think I leave enough time for pickups, but sometimes there are variables that come into play.

I am so thrilled for you all, and I would love to work with you again!

Very sincerely,

Katherine Ehler| Area Development Manager –MA/RI/NH

https://www.savers.com/fundrive