This Monday: School Committee Ward 4 Office Hours


Please see this important and timely message from Tamika Olszewski, Burr Parent and Ward 4 School Committee Member:

I’m hosting a School Committee Office Hour for Burr parents and guardians on Monday, August 24 at 9:00 AM. The meeting will be an opportunity to hear feedback and recognizes the incredible volume of requests for neighborhood walks, phone conversations and FB messages that I've gotten over the past week regarding NPS's Return to Learn Plan.

Families are invited to ask questions and share their thoughts with me. I won't always have the answer to the questions because the plans are still being developed and adjusted, but I promise to help folks understand. I promise to listen and share the perspective of our families with the full Committee. If this is helpful, I'll be happy to start holding regular stand-alone office hours as we navigate the upcoming school year. The registration information for the Zoom is as follows at the bottom of this email. Thank you, in advance, for helping to spread the word.

Best,
Tamika Olszewski
Newton School Committee, Ward 4

You are invited to a Zoom meeting. 
When: Aug 24, 2020 09:00 AM Eastern Time (US and Canada) 
 
Register in advance for this meeting:
 
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.